NEW FOR 2018: Tents, umbrellas, and shaded lawn chairs are prohibited.
The following are NOT PERMITTED on festival grounds:
- carry-in alcohol
- glass bottles or containers
- unauthorized vending, handbills, petitioning or solicitation
- grilling, cooking or camp fires
- illegal weapons
- portable stereos, recording devices, megaphones or amplification of any kind
- laser pointers
- skateboards or hoverboards
BIKES AND SCOOTERS
While on festival grounds, bikes and scooters MUST BE walked.
While we strongly recommend leaving your pet at home in cool, quiet comfort, animals are permitted, but must be leashed at all times and owners must clean-up after their pets.
No person shall use any form of tobacco within the created zones in city parks and facilities including the restrooms, spectator and concession areas, playgrounds, swimming pools, spraygrounds/splash pads, athletic fields/courts, marinas and special event venues.